Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Cool Drop Down Navigation
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Increase Width Of Dropdown Html
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.How To Build Html Menus
Menu Template:Green Rollover Menu - Rounded Corner
Add Shadow To Table
Add Shadow To Table Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."