Cross Browser Menu
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Horizontal Scrolling Menu Examples
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Html Dropdown Select
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Custom Css Select Drop Down
Css Submenus Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of button images
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how submenu items respond to the mouse events. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the item.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the item.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
Items border color - set border color around each submenu's item.
Items background color - set background color for each submenu's item.
You can set different Items border color and Items background color for hot state.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu." Tab Menu
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"