Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Html Codes Submenu
You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Css Templates With Drop Down Menus
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Dropdown Event Html Onclick Java
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the web menu buttons. Select first web button by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected button's text will change too.
Then select next web button with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Now let's add some icons. Select button and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Normal state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each menu button. You should get something like this in result:
- Let's change icons' position inside the buttons. To do it you should select all buttons by clicking on the first button, then pressing the Shift key, and then clicking the last web button while still holding the Shift key. You can also press "Ctrl + A" to select all buttons. Then click one of the "Icon Align" buttons on the "Normal State" tab on the Properties toolbox.
You will see that icons are aligned in the selected way now. In this example we choose Top icon align.
- Now let's add text shadow to buttons when button in hot state. Select all buttons as described in the previous step and then set the "Shadow" checkbox on the "Hot state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
Now, when you point mouse at the menu button, shadow will appear under the button text like in the "Products" button of the following example:
- Let's change the menu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the themes list on the buttons editor toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. Note, that button backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it, click it to know how web button will react.
When you find a button background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "01 Vista Buttons" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. " Side Menu Buttons
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"