Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Menu With Icons In Css
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Css Menu Roll
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Change Dropdown Direction Left To Right
High Quality and Professional Results
Floating Toolbar Css Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?" Dynamically Create Html Tabs
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"