Save project. Save your image buttons as html
High Quality and Professional Results
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Html Drop Down Menu Creation
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of button images
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how submenu items respond to the mouse events. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the item.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the item.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
Items border color - set border color around each submenu's item.
Items background color - set background color for each submenu's item.
You can set different Items border color and Items background color for hot state.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu." Menu Item In Java
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"