Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Css Pop Over Menu
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Css Create Popup
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Add Style Items To Html
Menu Template:Dark Grey Web Page Buttons - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
- Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars.
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself." Apply Tab In Html
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"