Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Since the version 2.79 Vista Buttons supports the multilanguage user interface. Vista Buttons is translated into the numerous of languages such as: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugues, Arabic, Polisch, Romanian, Hungarian, Bahasa Malaysia.Java Menu Buttons Dynamic Scripts
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Mouse On Css Submenu
Css Drop Down Menus
High Quality and Professional Results
Html Sub Menu Code Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."