Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Css Shadow Dropdown Menu
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Adding A Submenu Css
Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!Project Close Down Template
Cross Browser Menu
Menu Template:Black Buttons - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
Web buttons and icons propertiesThis toolbox is for adjusting submenus properties. When you change submenu properties all submenus in the menu will be changed.
Text - type the submenu's item text here.
Link - the link that is to be opened when user clicks the item. For example: http://www.vista-buttons.com. You can also click "Open" icon to the left of the "Link" field to select the page you want to link to.
Link target attribute - link behavior adjustment. Link target attribute tells web-browser where to open the linked page. This attribute represents the Target attribute of the link (<a> tag in HTML). You can either enter your target value in the field or choose from the predefined attribute values in the list.
If you enter your own value, it must be a window or a frame name. Note, that names are case-sensitive. The linked document will then be opened in that window/frame.
Predefined attribute values:
- _blank - Browser creates a new window for the linked page.
- _parent - Linked page replaces the current frame's framesetting page (if one exists; otherwise, it acts like _self).
- _self - Linked page replaces the current page in its window or frame.
- _top - Linked page is to occupy the entire browser window, replacing any and all framesets that may be loaded (acts like _self if there are no framesets defined in the window)
If you leave the field clean then the linked page will be opened in the same browser window.
Hint - specifies the tooltip that is shown when you hold the mouse over the item for a few seconds.
Padding parameters - If you want to specify padding around the whole submenu you should set Padding parameter. If you want to specify padding around submenu items you should set Items padding parameter.
Border width - Set Border width parameter if you want to specify border around the whole submenu. If you want to specify border width around each submenu's item you should set Items border width parameter.
Border color - set border color around the whole submenu.
Background color - set background for the whole submenu.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."