Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Can Change Select Dropdown Arrow Design
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Css Drop Down Menus
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that." How Make Submenu Using Html
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."