Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Drop Menu Bar Codes
Cross Browser Menu
Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.Xp Set Program Menu Behavior Start
Integration with popular web authoring software.
Vista Buttons integrates with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Expression Web as an extension/add-in. Create, insert, modify a menu without leaving your favorite web design framework!Xp Toolbar Orientation
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of the button
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how button responds to the mouse events. Icon alignment is defined also. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the button.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the button.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
On the "Normal state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in normal state if the menu type is "2-state", "3-state" or "3-state toggle". If the menu type is "1-state" then animated web buttons will always be displayed as in Normal state.
On the "Hot state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in hot and pressed states. Note, that properties changes on this tab will not affect the button if the menu is of "1-state" type.
Shadow - set this property for the button's text shadow to be displayed.
Shadow color - click the square to choose the text shadow's color.
Icon - in the Icon field you can enter file name of the icon you want the button to have. Also, you can click the "Open icon" button next to the "Icon" field to select the icon. If you don't want the icon to be displayed any more, just clear the "Icon" field.
Icon alignment - defines the icon position inside the button.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? " Ie Page Setup
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."