Orientation of the Menu
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.How To Make Button Flat
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Since the version 2.79 Vista Buttons supports the multilanguage user interface. Vista Buttons is translated into the numerous of languages such as: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugues, Arabic, Polisch, Romanian, Hungarian, Bahasa Malaysia.Menu Tree Horizontal
Button and Icon Samples
Button Themes Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available button backgrounds will appear in the Button backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Selected buttons' appearance will change.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "