Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariHtml Horizontal Scroll Button
Export graphic picture
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Menubar In Html
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Use Html As Menu
Mouseover Drop Down Menu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?" Web Menu Howto
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."