Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariCss Navigation Separators
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Taskbar Changed To Vertical Vista
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Htmlscript Menu
Menu Template:Mouseover Menu Green Glossy - Rounded
Safari Select Style
Safari Select Style Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Generating Dynamic Xml Using Java
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."