Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Create Save Menu Item In Java
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Java Script Example Submenu
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Html Tab Code Attribute
Menu Template:Light Grey Horizontal Drop Down Menu - Rounded Corner
Table In A Dropdown Menu
Table In A Dropdown Menu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Submenu Theme Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?" Free Menu Cross Frame
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "