Easy to Use
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Vertical Button Slide Png
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Html Custom Drop Down List
Transparent Dropdown Css Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Submenu Theme Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. " Css Transparent 3d Buttons
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."