You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.Image Flyout Menu
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Program Submenu
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Collapsible Menu Toggle Image
Vertical Dropdown Menu Codes Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu" button situated on the button builder Toolbar once.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 1 subitem now.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"