High Quality and Professional Results
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Customize Drop Down List Css
Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!Pop Up Meniu Themes
Vertical Dropdown Menu Codes Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the web menu buttons. Select first web button by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected button's text will change too.
Then select next web button with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Now let's add some icons. Select button and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Normal state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each menu button. You should get something like this in result:
- Let's change icons' position inside the buttons. To do it you should select all buttons by clicking on the first button, then pressing the Shift key, and then clicking the last web button while still holding the Shift key. You can also press "Ctrl + A" to select all buttons. Then click one of the "Icon Align" buttons on the "Normal State" tab on the Properties toolbox.
You will see that icons are aligned in the selected way now. In this example we choose Top icon align.
- Now let's add text shadow to buttons when button in hot state. Select all buttons as described in the previous step and then set the "Shadow" checkbox on the "Hot state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
Now, when you point mouse at the menu button, shadow will appear under the button text like in the "Products" button of the following example:
- Let's change the menu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the themes list on the buttons editor toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. Note, that button backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it, click it to know how web button will react.
When you find a button background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "01 Vista Buttons" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?" Create Top Bar Menu
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."