Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Widest cross-browser compatibility
You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Menu Template:Green Rollover Menu - Rounded Corner
Windows Script Menu
Windows Script Menu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of button images
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how submenu items respond to the mouse events. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the item.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the item.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
Items border color - set border color around each submenu's item.
Items background color - set background color for each submenu's item.
You can set different Items border color and Items background color for hot state.
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? " Html Changing Submenu
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."