High Quality and Professional Results
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Adding Submenu To Menu In Java
Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Css Menu Submenu Hidden
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Seo And Tabbed Information
Clear Screen Java Script Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create your own theme, you should create the button image states first. It contains button image for each Normal/Hot state of the button, one-by-one, vertically. Button image states is a .bmp file like this one. Each button image state must have the same height. In the example below the button states image has size 50x150. It contains three button state images, 50x50 each.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."