You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Vertical Mouseover Menu
Great Looking Web Navigation with Minimum Effort
Vista Buttons provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 6600+ icons, 50 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking website html menus and html buttons with little or no design skills at all! Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!Clear On Drop
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Building Custom Drop Down Menu
You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Menu Template:Green Rollover Menu - Rounded Corner
Css Horizontal Menu
Css Horizontal Menu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of the button
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how button responds to the mouse events. Icon alignment is defined also. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the button.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the button.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
On the "Normal state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in normal state if the menu type is "2-state", "3-state" or "3-state toggle". If the menu type is "1-state" then animated web buttons will always be displayed as in Normal state.
On the "Hot state" tab you can define the button properties when it is in hot and pressed states. Note, that properties changes on this tab will not affect the button if the menu is of "1-state" type.
Shadow - set this property for the button's text shadow to be displayed.
Shadow color - click the square to choose the text shadow's color.
Icon - in the Icon field you can enter file name of the icon you want the button to have. Also, you can click the "Open icon" button next to the "Icon" field to select the icon. If you don't want the icon to be displayed any more, just clear the "Icon" field.
Icon alignment - defines the icon position inside the button.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html." Find Control In Dynamic Itemtemplate
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"