Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Side Menu Examples
Easy to Use
Widest cross-browser compatibility
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Menu Vertical Con Transparencia
Menu Template:Light Green Website Buttons - Rounded Corner
Css Horizontal Menu
Css Horizontal Menu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the web menu buttons. Select first web button by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected button's text will change too.
Then select next web button with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Now let's add some icons. Select button and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Normal state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each menu button. You should get something like this in result:
- Let's change icons' position inside the buttons. To do it you should select all buttons by clicking on the first button, then pressing the Shift key, and then clicking the last web button while still holding the Shift key. You can also press "Ctrl + A" to select all buttons. Then click one of the "Icon Align" buttons on the "Normal State" tab on the Properties toolbox.
You will see that icons are aligned in the selected way now. In this example we choose Top icon align.
- Now let's add text shadow to buttons when button in hot state. Select all buttons as described in the previous step and then set the "Shadow" checkbox on the "Hot state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
Now, when you point mouse at the menu button, shadow will appear under the button text like in the "Products" button of the following example:
- Let's change the menu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the themes list on the buttons editor toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. Note, that button backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it, click it to know how web button will react.
When you find a button background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "01 Vista Buttons" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame." Left Menu Web Part
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."