Insert button script into the existing HTML page
You can insert your button script into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar.Side Drop Menus
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Taskbar From Verticle To Horizontile
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Customize Select Dropdown Css
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariHow Create Dropdown Menu With Html
Menu Template:Animated Buttons Dark Blue - Rounded Corner
Css Menu With Submenu
Css Menu With Submenu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that." How To Make Xp Taskbar Vertical
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"