Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Html Tree Menu Vista
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Vertical Button Mouseover Menu Html
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Use Html As Menu
You can set the size of the menu in pixels.Dynamic Tabbed Web Part Pages
Css Menu With Submenu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- Sub menus dropdown over all the objects on the page (select, flash, object, embed). Design personal styles for any submenu and item. Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"