You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Adding Drop Shadows In Html
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Making A Colapse Menu In Html
Button and Icon Samples
Web buttons and icons propertiesThis toolbox is for adjusting submenus properties. When you change submenu properties all submenus in the menu will be changed.
Text - type the submenu's item text here.
Link - the link that is to be opened when user clicks the item. For example: http://www.vista-buttons.com. You can also click "Open" icon to the left of the "Link" field to select the page you want to link to.
Link target attribute - link behavior adjustment. Link target attribute tells web-browser where to open the linked page. This attribute represents the Target attribute of the link (<a> tag in HTML). You can either enter your target value in the field or choose from the predefined attribute values in the list.
If you enter your own value, it must be a window or a frame name. Note, that names are case-sensitive. The linked document will then be opened in that window/frame.
Predefined attribute values:
- _blank - Browser creates a new window for the linked page.
- _parent - Linked page replaces the current frame's framesetting page (if one exists; otherwise, it acts like _self).
- _self - Linked page replaces the current page in its window or frame.
- _top - Linked page is to occupy the entire browser window, replacing any and all framesets that may be loaded (acts like _self if there are no framesets defined in the window)
If you leave the field clean then the linked page will be opened in the same browser window.
Hint - specifies the tooltip that is shown when you hold the mouse over the item for a few seconds.
Padding parameters - If you want to specify padding around the whole submenu you should set Padding parameter. If you want to specify padding around submenu items you should set Items padding parameter.
Border width - Set Border width parameter if you want to specify border around the whole submenu. If you want to specify border width around each submenu's item you should set Items border width parameter.
Border color - set border color around the whole submenu.
Background color - set background for the whole submenu.
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that." Tabular Menu Bar
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."