Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.C Codes For Drop Down
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Image Scroll Down
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Drop Down Navigation Template
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Tab Menu Option Inside Webpage
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame.Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items. Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."