Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Double Dropdown Menu Flash
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Html Tab Vertical
Tree Menu Css Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself." Scroll Box Ajax Css Scroll Html
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?