You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Customizable Expandable Drop Down Menus
Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.Specifying The Width For The Dropdown
Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!Make Submenu In Css
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Drop Down Menu Side
Menu Template:Light Red Menu Template - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
Properties of play buttonThis toolbox is for adjusting the buttons' properties. You can adjust one single button or a group of web page buttons selected with Ctrl/Shift keys at once.
Text - type the button text here. If you want the button to have several lines of text just press "Enter" after typing each line.
Text alignment - defines text alignment inside the button.
Text offset - text offset in relative coordinates. For more precise text position adjustment.
Link - the link that is to be opened when user clicks the button. For example: http://www.vista-buttons.com. You can also click "Open" icon to the left of the "Link" field to select the page you want to link to.
Link target attribute - link behavior adjustment. Link target attribute tells web-browser where to open the linked page. This attribute represents the Target attribute of the link (<a> tag in HTML). You can either enter your target value in the field or choose from the predefined attribute values in the list.
If you enter your own value, it must be a window or a frame name. Note, that names are case-sensitive. The linked document will then be opened in that window/frame.
Predefined attribute values:
_blank - Browser creates a new window for the linked page.
_parent - Linked page replaces the current frame's framesetting page (if one exists; otherwise, it acts like _self).
_self - Linked page replaces the current page in its window or frame.
_top - Linked page is to occupy the entire browser window, replacing any and all framesets that may be loaded (acts like _self if there are no framesets defined in the window)
If you leave the field clean then the linked page will be opened in the same browser window.
Hint - specifies the tooltip that is shown when you hold the mouse over the button for a few seconds.
Autosize - defines whether the button size is set automatically to accommodate all its contents or not. If not, you should enter the button size manually in the "Width" and "Height" fields.
Width, Height - if "Autosize" property is off then you can enter the button size in these fields.
Pressed - this property is disabled unless your menu type is "3-state toggle". If the menu type is "3-state toggle" and the property is set then the button will be displayed as pressed. Note, that only one button in the menu can be "pressed" at a time.
In the example below, the "Download" web page buttons Pressed property is set.
Color - move slider to change selected buttons' colors.
- Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars.
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html." How To Add Icons Css Menu
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"