Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Your Image Is Required
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Create Dropdowns Using Css
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Html Simple Popup Menu
Css Transparent Drop Down Menu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu" button situated on the button builder Toolbar once.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 1 subitem now.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. " Html Code To Menu Tabs
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"