Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Create Flyout Menus
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.How To Set Taskbar With Horizontly
Menu Template:Blue Drop Down Html Menu - Rounded Corner
Java Onclick Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Let's assign text to the web menu buttons. Select first web button by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected button's text will change too.
Then select next web button with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Now let's add some icons. Select button and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Normal state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each menu button. You should get something like this in result:
- Let's change icons' position inside the buttons. To do it you should select all buttons by clicking on the first button, then pressing the Shift key, and then clicking the last web button while still holding the Shift key. You can also press "Ctrl + A" to select all buttons. Then click one of the "Icon Align" buttons on the "Normal State" tab on the Properties toolbox.
You will see that icons are aligned in the selected way now. In this example we choose Top icon align.
- Now let's add text shadow to buttons when button in hot state. Select all buttons as described in the previous step and then set the "Shadow" checkbox on the "Hot state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
Now, when you point mouse at the menu button, shadow will appear under the button text like in the "Products" button of the following example:
- Let's change the menu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the themes list on the buttons editor toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. Note, that button backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it, click it to know how web button will react.
When you find a button background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "01 Vista Buttons" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Double click on the one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates to apply it to your menu When the submenu is larger than the visible area of the page the submenu will be automatically decreased. You can use scrollbar to see all submenu items Build menus completely based on Cascading Style Sheets. It is possible to appoint the individual CSS styles for separate elements of the menu.
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."