Integration with popular web authoring software.
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Create Menu Login
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Html Drop Down Navigation Toolbar
Menu Template:Light Green Website Buttons - Rounded Corner
Drop Down Side Menu
Drop Down Side Menu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Submenu Theme Toolbox
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? " Toggle Css List Menu Vertical
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"