Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Css Menu Changer
Widest cross-browser compatibility
High Quality and Professional Results
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariWhat Are Gui Changes
Menu Template:Green Rollover Menu - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame." Html Menues And Submenues Code
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"