Easy to Use
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!Creating Tab Pages Using Html
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Drop Down Menus From Image
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Right Mouse Menu Edit Vista
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Html Horizontal Slidebar
Menu Template:Light Red Menu Template - Rounded Corner
Html Code Submenu
Html Code Submenu Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."