Padding and Spacing
Specify various values for padding and spacing for the whole menu and for each separate submenu.Mouseover Drop Down Menus How To
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariStart Menu Change Color
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Effect Toggle Navigation Menu
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Simpletree Ajax
Button and Icon Samples
- Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save as…" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
- Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
- Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? " Tabs Code
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."