Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Change Position Button On Rollover
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Select Set Scroll Position
High Quality and Professional Results
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Right Click Popup Code In Html
Menu Template:Green Buttons Rollover - Rounded Corner
Create Side Menu Html
Create Side Menu Html Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
- Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
- Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
- With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."