Orientation of the Menu
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Select Dropdown Height Scroll
Multilanguage User Interface (MUI)
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariMaking Drop Down Menus In Java
Create Side Menu Html Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the html buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the button link, select the button by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the button link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each button. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set button link target attribute, just select the button and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."