Cross Browser Menu
You can create a menu with text-based top items. Such menu will be loaded more quickly on your website (in comparison with image-based navigation).
Menu structure is comprised of HTML nested UL and LI tags. Standards compliant menu structure is simple to customize and update.
Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!How To Make Submenus
Create your own button themes
Shadow Page Html Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
Normal/Hot state of button images
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how submenu items respond to the mouse events. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the item.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the item.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
Items border color - set border color around each submenu's item.
Items background color - set background color for each submenu's item.
You can set different Items border color and Items background color for hot state.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Tabs Mouseover Java Script
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "