Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Change Ico Mac
Menu Template:Large Buttons Blue - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
1) File menu
New - to create new project.
Open - to open saved project. You will be asked if you would like to save the current project in the menu buttons creator.
Save - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb). When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu.
Save asâ€¦ - to save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or in the HTML file or to save your project under another name. Choose type from the "File type" list in the "Save asâ€¦" dialog and enter project's (new) name. When you save to project file, the directory "ProjectName.xwb.icons" is created, where ProjectName is the name of your project file. This directory contains button icons, .css and .js files of the saved menu. If the menu doesn't have any icons then the directory is not created.
Save as HTML - to save current project into the HTML file (*.html). Project HTML file will be saved then, and the directory created, containing buttons' images. The directory name will be: "YourProjectName-files", where YourProjectName is the name of the HTML file saved. For example: if you enter "Header" in the "Name" field of the "Save asâ€¦" dialog, then "Header.html" and directory named "Header-files" will be created.
Exit - to close Vista Buttons application.
Export images - to save menu buttons' images as gif-files (*.gif), png-files (*.png) or jpg-files (*.jpg). "Save Asâ€¦" dialog will appear, where you can either type each button name or leave it unchanged. If you want to save the button images, press "Save". "Save settings" dialog will appear where you can choose image format. Either way (if you don't want the button images to be saved), press "Cancel". This procedure will be repeated for all the menu buttons. When you press "Save", 1 to 3 images are to be saved, depending on the menu type. Their names will be: ButtonName_0.gif - ButtonName_2.gif, where ButtonName is the name you have entered when saving.
- ButtonName_0 - corresponds to Normal state.
- ButtonName_1 - Hot state image.
- ButtonName_2 - corresponds to pressed/clicked state.
Theme editor - to edit/create new themes.
Page insert - you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page.
3) Languages menu
The "Languages" menu contains the list of available interface languages. English is the default language setting.
4) Help menu
Help - to read the help.
About -show information about Vista Buttons.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? " Mouseover Offset Image Button
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."