Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Colour Of Start Menu
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.How To Apply Web Buttons
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Easy to Use
Horizontal Navigation Bar Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save as…" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
- Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
- Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
- Good navigation is an important step to website success. If people can't find their way around the site, they will quickly give up looking and leave, never to return. So, it's absolute vital that your website has a fast, neat, and
Don't allow your website visitors to get lost. Try Vista Buttons!
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."