Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections! Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!How Navigate
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
High Quality and Professional Results
Orientation of the Menu
Menu Template:Orange Rollover Buttons - Rounded Corner
Button and Icon Samples
- To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu" button situated on the button builder Toolbar once.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 1 subitem now.
- Tune menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files.
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? "
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."