Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.Html Submenu Images
Css Drop Down Menus
Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.Menu Item Attribute Add
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Create Hover Items
Css Text Separator Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- To add this button style to the Themes toolbox, click "File/Theme editor" in the main menu. Create buttons in theme editor.
Click "New theme" button to create animated buttons in the Themes toolbox. Enter new theme name and special notices and click "Create".
Theme with the entered name will be created and set as current theme in the Theme editor.
- Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images" Html Collapsable Tabs
- "..How do I make the sub-menu backgrounds non-transparent so that web page text that is behind the sub-menus when the website menus open does not appear?"
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu."
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"