Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Cool Drop Down Navigation
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Css Sliderbar
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).Html Remove Drop Down Arrow
High Quality and Professional Results
Css Floating Toolbar Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Press "Edit Properties..." button to edit button edges width. By default, when you add new button, its edges widths are set to 5. But if you will change preview button size to 100x50 or bigger, you will see that some image elements look "fuzzy" (left image on the picture below). It happened because the play buttons border is not within the edge area.
Set both horizontal and vertical edges width to 10. You can see that the result looks much more precise now. Border is not resized because it is within the edge area now (right image on the picture above).
Click "Save theme" button to save theme changes. Click "Close" button.
- Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- "..The submenu of a menu buttons do not appear in front of a flash movie, it is allways under it. "
- ".. Can site buttons be added to my existing web pages and how easy is it to update once it is installed and do? " Insert Menu Html Css
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?